|Buy Range||1250 – 1280|
|Target||1400 – 1480|
|Duration||15 – 20 Trading Sessions|
|Potential Return^||8 – 15%|
|CMP#||Idea||Buy Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Return^|
|1292.2||BUY||1250 – 1280||1400 – 1480||1180||15 – 20 Trading Sessions||8 – 15%|
# CMP on Dec 03, 2018
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 1346.
^ The returns are calculated based on CMP#
Founded in 1979, Apollo Hospitals, together with its subsidiaries, provides healthcare services in India and Internationally. The company provides care in 55 specialities including cardiac sciences, oncology, critical care, orthopaedics etc, and also manages a chain of pharmacy retail outlets across the country. The Chennai based company also provides other services such as project consultancy, health insurance and research services. Apollo Hospitals reported a standalone net profit of Rs 78.98 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2018, compared to Rs 70.90 crore reported during the corresponding period of 2017-18.
|Sectoral Index||Nifty Pharma|
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (WEEKLY)
- Stock Price has made Breakout above the true crucial Weekly Resistance, at 1200.
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (DAILY)
- Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms at Daily Charts.
- Last few days stock is trading above the 15 days MA.
- Recent closing near the Upper Bollinger Band showing the confidence of further bullishness.