|Buy Range||605 – 615|
|Target||670 – 680|
|Duration||12 – 15 Trading Sessions|
|Potential Return^||7 – 9%|
|CMP#||Idea||Buy Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Return^|
|624.25||BUY||605 – 615||670 – 680||593||12 – 15 Trading Sessions||7 – 9%|
# CMP on Oct 29, 2019
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 647.
^ The returns are calculated based on CMP#
Bandhan Bank Limited is a Indian commercial bank, operates through Treasury, Retail Banking, Corporate Banking and offers savings and current accounts, fixed deposits etc. The bank also provides home loans, two-wheeler loans, gold loans, MSME loans, business loans, working capital loans, agricultural loans etc. Bandhan Bank posts 99% jump in net profit at Rs 971.80 crore in Q2FY19; net interest income improved by 42%.
|Sectoral Index||Nifty Bank|
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (WEEKLY)
- Stock Price has recently made Breakout above the true crucial Weekly Resistance, at 580.
- The stock formed well defined Symmetrical Triangle Pattern over the last one year and a breakout above the upper side shows bullishness.
- Price has been holding above all important Moving Average parameters.
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (DAILY)
- Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms at Daily Chart.
- ADX and +DI both above 25 indicate buying momentum and probable further price rise.