Derivatives : Option Trading
The key to become a successful trader lies in thoroughly understanding of trading products and the risks associated with it. Fund managers often use derivative like options to hedge their investment position. Options are wonderful products which every trader should use for the following benefits:
- Option buyers enjoy unlimited profits and limited risks
- Buying options require very small amount of capital
- Taking advantage of Up, Down or Sideways market.
- Potential to deliver higher percentage of returns than any other financial instrument
This course covers a wide range of knowledge like right strike selection, volatility analysis, Calendar spread, Option Greeks along with different option strategies and their risk reward profiles. After completion this course, the participants can achieve dramatic results with small amount of capital outlay.
- Introduction to Options
- Types of Options: Call & Put
- Conditions for Buying / Selling Call
- Conditions for Buying / Selling Put
- Option Premium and Moneyness
- Put-Call Parity and Option Arbitrage
- Open Interest and Implied Volatility
- Option Pricing Model: Black Scholes Theory
- Option Greeks:
Delta, Gamma, Vega and Theta
- Option Trading Strategies:
Straddles, Strangle, Butterfly, and Condor
- Calendar Spreads
- Advanced Trading Strategies:
Gamma Scalping, Radio Spread, Synthetic Long
- Risk Management:
Calculating Risk and Span Margin
- Cost Benefit Analysis of a Portfolio
Frequently Asked Questions
Primarily we offer offline mode only. We believe offline is the best possible way to interact with learners and understanding their learning curve. We know most our attendees are taking time out of their busy work schedules to attend our trainings, so we try to fill each day with as much information as possible.
Date/ Time/ Location are the availability of the course you selected. For more details, please feel free to call us on +91-9477838855 or send us a Query.
Course Fee will vary depending on the course you selected. Many times a year we offer discounts to promote financial market knowledge to be a smart investor. For more details, please feel free to call us on +91-9477838855 or send us a Query.
You can contact us to design a learning path that’s the right fit for you. If you’ve little knowledge how to select a stock for investing / trading, we’ll suggest you to begin with Technical Analysis course and gradually to the more advanced level. An experienced may prefer Advanced Technical Analysis, Derivatives Trading etc. Also browse the full course descriptions to help you learn more about specific courses you are interested in.