|Buy Range||410 – 420|
|Target||450 – 460|
|Duration||15 – 20 Trading Sessions|
|Potential Return^||6 – 9%|
|CMP#||Idea||Buy Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Return^|
|422.6||BUY||410 – 420||450 – 460||405||15 – 20 Trading Sessions||6 – 9%|
# CMP on May 27, 2019
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 436.
^ The returns are calculated based on CMP#
This life insurance company provides individual and group insurance plans and policies such as Protection, Pension, Savings and Investment, Health, Retirement, unit linked insurance, NRI plans along with Children’s and Women’s Plans. Founded in 2000 with a strong network presence over 900 cities in India, HDFC Life Insurance is a subsidiary of HDFC Limited. The Insurance company posted 15.42% jump in net profit at Rs 1277.93 crore in FY19; revenue up 23.79%.
|Sectoral Index||Nifty Financial|
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (WEEKLY)
- Stock Price recently make Breakout above the true crucial Weekly Resistance, around 420.
- The stock formed well defined Ascending Triangle Pattern over the last 7 months and a breakout above the upper side shows further bullishness.
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (DAILY)
- The stock price had shown a gap up opening on last six days ago which shows bullishness.
- Last few days price has been holding above all important Moving Average parameters.