|Buy Range||1225 – 1269|
|Target||1380 – 1450|
|Duration||25 – 30 Trading Sessions|
|Potential Return^||10 – 15%|
|CMP#||Idea||Buy Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Return^|
|1255.95||BUY||1225 – 1269||1380 – 1450||1115||25 – 30 Trading Sessions||10 – 15%|
# CMP on Dec 11, 2019
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 1318.
^ The returns are calculated based on CMP#
Jubilant Foodworks Ltd, a food service company, has exclusive rights to develops and operates the Domino’s Pizza brand in India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. The company also has the rights to Dunkin’s Donuts and Hong’s Kitchen resturants in India. Jubilant Foodworks standalone revenue from operations increased 21.3% to Rs 881.36 crore from Rs 726.64 crore in the last year; Net Profit improved 60.24% to 77.67 crores.
|Sectoral Index||Nifty Services|
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (WEEKLY)
- The share price of Jubilant Food witnessed a strong rally during 2017-Mid 2018, rallying from ₹450 to lifetime high of ₹1578.
- Since September 2018, the price started falling.
- Last two weeks before, the Stock Price make Breakout above the Weekly Resistance to signal resumption of the primary uptrend.
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (DAILY)
- Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms at Daily Charts.
- Price has been holding above all important Moving Average parameters.
- The current development of candlestick pattern associated with high volume.