|Buy Range||103 – 110|
|Target||123 – 132|
|Duration||50-60 Trading Sessions|
|CMP#||Idea||Buy Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Return^|
|110.75||BUY||103 – 110||123 – 132||97||50 – 60 Trading Sessions||19 – 20%|
# CMP on Feb 22, 2019
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 117.
^ The returns are calculated based on CMP#
Incorporated in 1994, Gateway Distriparks is an Integrated Logistic Solution and temporary storage/warehouse facility for international trading and shipping corporations engage in various services like cargo stuffing, customs handling, container repairing, first and last-mile connectivity through its fleet of trailers and services across automobiles, gas, oil, chemicals and textiles sectors. In Q3FY19 the company’s net income was improved by 6% YOY to Rs.103 crore, and Net Profit dropped by 17.5% YOY to Rs.16.23 crore.
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (WEEKLY)
- The stock has completed its downfall since 2015 all-time High, and we believe that recent Weekly Low around 98 would continue to hold as strong support levels.
- Weekly closing above Medium Term resistance showing bullish confidence.
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (DAILY)
- On the last trading session, the stock manages to open above 10 & 20 days moving average and closing further upside.
- MACD Divergence showing further bullishness.