|Buy Range||3088 – 3188|
|Target||3380 – 3450|
|Duration||12 – 15 Trading Days|
|Potential Returns^||8 – 10%|
|CP#||Idea||Buy Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Returns^|
|3185.9||BUY||3088 – 3188||3380 – 3450||2970||12 – 15 Trading Days||8 – 10%|
# CP – closing price on Feb 04, 2020
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 3283.
^ Potential returns are calculated based on the median of buy range.
HDFC Asset Management Company manages equity, fixed income and balanced mutual fund for all its clients and invests public equity and fixed income markets. The products of the company include equity growth fund, liquid funds, fixed maturity plan, exchange-traded funds, dual advantage fund, and cancer cure fund. It also manages hedge funds for its clients. HDFC AMC posts 44.93% rise in net profit at Rs 352.55 crore in Q3FY20; revenue up by 10%.
|Sectoral Index||Financial Services|
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (Daily)
- The multi-timeframe analysis found that the stock has been trading with it’s upward rising trend line since last many months, and it seems that it could continue with its ongoing move.
- The recent bounce from lows of 2992.5 also corresponds to previous intermediate lows which were tested during May 2019, thereby making it a strong support.
- Recent close is above the 10 and 20 days MA indicating a positive trend for the stock.
- As the price is near the extreme support and the trendline a great Risk : Reward trade can be set up from here.
LIVE UPDATE - POSITION & ACTIVITIES
Follow This Post On Social Media
💡 HDFC Asset Management (NSE: HDFCAMC) technical analysis - price is just above the extreme support.— Goodluck Capital (@CapitalGoodluck) February 5, 2020
🔗 Original post https://t.co/lUmFogZhhV#technicalanalysis #trading #tradingtips #tradingstrategy #investments #hedgefund #buysell #financialmarkets #stocks #nse #HDFCAMC