Buy BAJAJ FINANCE
|Buy Range||4660 – 4720|
|Target||4930 – 5000|
|Duration||10 – 12 Trading Sessions|
|Potential Returns^||5 – 7%|
|CP#||Idea||Buy Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Returns^|
|4721.75||BUY||4660 – 4720||4930 – 5000||4540||10 – 12 Trading Sessions||5 – 7%|
# CP – closing price on Feb 10, 2020
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 4826.
^ Potential returns are calculated based on the median of buy range.
Bajaj Finance Ltd is one of the non-banking Financial Corporation in India. The company deals in Consumer Durable Loans, Digital Product Finance, Personal Loans, Loan against Property, Small Business Loans, Home loans, Credit Cards, Motor Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan against Securities and Rural Finance which includes Gold Loans and Vehicle Refinancing Loans along with Fixed Deposits and Advisory Services. Consolidated Net Profit of Bajaj Finance Limited is increased by 52.34 per cent Y-o-Y to Rs. 1614.11 crore.
|Sectoral Index||Financial Services|
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (WEEKLY)
- The upward rangebound move of the last one year has resulted into a formation of a ‘Wedge’ pattern on the weekly chart.
- Stock Price recently make Breakout above the pattern showing further bullishness.
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (DAILY)
- Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms at Daily Charts.
- Last few days stock is trading above the 15 days MA and recent closing near the Upper Bollinger Band showing confidence of my view.
- Overall a positive chart and momentum pattern indicating an opportunity for a BUY trade.
Follow This Post On Social Media
⭐️ Ultra Equity Advice #114: Upside #Breakout of the Rising #Wedge pattern on weekly chart.— Goodluck Capital (@CapitalGoodluck) February 11, 2020
⬆️ #Price will start trending higher, going Long.
🔗 Original Post: https://t.co/ZcK1KPFXIC#GoodluckCapitalUltra #tradingstrategy #investments #buysell #financialmarkets #stocks #nse