POSITIONAL TRADING ADVICE
Buy Colgate Palmolive (India) Limited (NSE: COLPAL)
Colgate Palmolive (India) STOCK RECOMMENDATION
|Buy Range||1310 – 1360|
|Target||1470 – 1510|
|Duration||8 – 10 Trading Days|
|Potential Returns^||10 – 13%|
|CP#||Idea||Buy Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Returns^|
|1359.5||BUY||1310 – 1360||1470 – 1510||1270||8 – 10 Trading Days||10 – 13%|
# CP – closing price on May 08, 2020.
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 1415.
^ Potential returns are calculated based on the median of buy range.
COMPANY OVERVIEW - Colgate Palmolive (India)
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited (NSE: COLPAL) is the largest manufacturer of personal oral care products in India. The company offers toothpaste, toothpowder, toothbrushes, mouthwashes under the brand name Colgate. The company also provides a range of personal care products under the brand name Palmolive. Colgate-Palmolive Company, U.S.A. is the company’s ultimate holding company. In Q3FY20, the standalone revenue jumped 3.6% to Rs 199.1 crore as against the year-ago period.
|Sectoral Index||Nifty FMCG|
Colgate Palmolive (India) TECHNICAL ANALYSIS (WEEKLY)
- After the strong positive rally in the last two months, the stock has taken intermediate support above the breakout area of 1290-1300.
- Colgate Palmolive (India) chart analysis on weekly timeframe shows the change of polarity principle and a higher base building process that is acting as a launchpad for the next up move.
Colgate Palmolive (India) TECHNICAL ANALYSIS (DAILY)
- As seen in the Colgate Palmolive (India) price chart, the stock has given a sharp upside breakout of it’s last seven days downtrend.
- Volumes have been healthy in this breakout confirming the bullishness.
- Such turnaround of the Colgate Palmolive (India) share price structure with volume confirmation presents a fresh buying opportunity in the stock.
- The momentum oscillator RSI is also moving northwards after trendline breakout and thus showing strength in the counter.
Based on our short term trading recommendation, Colgate Palmolive (India) share price target will be 1470-1510 in the next 8-10 trading days.
Colgate Palmolive (India) SHARE PRICE LIVE UPDATE - POSITION & ACTIVITIES
Follow This Post On Social Media
⭐️ Ultra Equity Advice 127: ████#Stock Recommendation - BUY— Goodluck Capital (@CapitalGoodluck) May 11, 2020
● Expected return 10-13% in 10 days
● Minimum profit ₹ 94,500/lot in F&O future
Weekly #share price at intermediate support.
Trendline breakout, Vol. & RSI confirmation on Daily chart.https://t.co/5ujFpEui5e