|Buy Range||329 – 335|
|Target||358 – 361|
|Duration||12 – 15 Trading Days|
|Potential Returns^||8 – 9%|
|CP#||Idea||Buy Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Returns^|
|341.35||BUY||329 – 335||358 – 361||324||12 – 15 Trading Days||8 – 9%|
# CP – closing price on Jan 10, 2019
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 350.
^ Potential returns are calculated based on the median of buy range.
Headquarters in Kolkata, Tata Global Beverages, earlier known as Tata Tea is a joint venture of James Finlay and Tata Tea and coffee, engaged in the trading, production and distribution of tea, coffee and water. The company owns a portfolio of brands in tea, coffee, and water such as Tetley, Tata tea, Vitax, Grand coffee, Eight O’clock, Chakra Gold, Kanan Devan and Himalayan and have the world’s second largest branded tea operations with a presence in 40 countries along with Tetley. In quarter ended Sep 2019, the company reported net profit jumped 14.50% year-on-year to Rs 143.23 crore.
|Sectoral Index||Nifty FMCG|
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (WEEKLY)
- Looking at the weekly chart we have seen, the stock is moving in a strong uptrend by making higher highs, higher lows following a crucial downtrend breakout in April 2019.
- The stock has seen a spectacular rally from the bottom of around 180 and hit a fresh all-time high of 343.3. This recent close also crosses above the previous high 328.75 registered two years ago Jan 15, 2018.
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (DAILY)
- Last two days, the price action formed large bullish candles – where both the candles open near the low and close near the high – indicating buying momentum and probable further rise.
- Last two days stock is trading above the 15 days MA and recent closing above the Upper Bollinger Band showing further bullishness.
CONCLUSION - TATA Global Beverage SHARE PRICE FORECAST
LIVE UPDATE - POSITION & ACTIVITIES
Follow This Post On Social Media
💡 Tata Global Beverages (NSE: TATAGLOBAL) - earlier High breakout, price is set to rally further.#technicalanalysis #trading #tradingtips #tradingstrategy #investments #hedgefund #buysell #financialmarkets #stocks #nse #tataglobalhttps://t.co/6LGDOKn4QN— Goodluck Capital (@CapitalGoodluck) January 13, 2020