Buy BHARAT FORGE
|Buy Range||472 – 482|
|Target||520 – 525|
|Duration||12 – 15 Trading Days|
|Potential Returns^||9 – 10%|
|CP#||Idea||Buy Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Returns^|
|488.45||BUY||472 – 482||520 – 525||462||12 – 15 Trading Days||9 – 10%|
# CP – closing price on Feb 03, 2020
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 504.
^ Potential returns are calculated based on the median of buy range.
Verify Ultra Equity Advice #111
To verify our authenticity and credibility, do check the trading position update and recommendation timestamp. Be assured such records are permanent and irreversible.
Bharat forge limited manufactures and sells forged components in India and operates in two segments – Forgings and Projects (Capital goods) to help clients across automobiles (across commercial and passenger vehicle), oil and gas, aerospace, locomotives, marine, energy (across renewable and non-renewable sources), construction, mining and general engineering.
|Sectoral Index||NIFTY 500|
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (DAILY)
- As we see in the Daily chart, the medium-term trend is positive since last six months. There is a steady support baseline which is moving upwards along with price rise.
- In the past, after resetting the support, stock made a sharp U-Turn over the past couple of weeks.
- The stock has formed Bullish Engulfing candlestick near the bottom, which is a bullish reversal formation. Usually, this type of candlestick suggests the bull has taken control of a security’s price movement from bears.
- Current price is just above the support and based on the historical price action, we may expect a sharp rebound to the upper channel near 520-530.