Sell NBCC (India)
|Sell Range||32.5 – 31.25|
|Target||28.9 – 28.5|
|Duration||15 – 20 Trading Days|
|Potential Returns^||10 – 11%|
|CP#||Idea||Sell Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Returns^|
|31.25||SELL||32.5 – 31.25||28.9 – 28.5||33.8||15 – 20 Trading Days||10 – 11%|
# CP – closing price on Feb 10, 2020
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 30.
^ Potential returns are calculated based on the median of sell range.
Verify Ultra Equity Advice #113
To verify our authenticity and credibility, do check the trading position update and recommendation timestamp. Be assured such records are permanent and irreversible.
NBCC (India), formerly National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd engages in project management consultancy, EPC contracting and real estate development business in India and across the world. This blue-chip Government of India Navratna Enterprise also offers various civil construction projects including residential and commercial complexes, educational buildings, hospitals, roads etc. The company also executes various projects like coal handling plants, bridges, water treatment plants, airports, runways, metro stations and border fencing etc. NBCC reported consolidated net loss of Rs 99.19 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2019, compared to Rs 69.11 crore profit reported during the corresponding period of 2018-19.
|Sectoral Index||Nifty Infra|
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (WEEKLY)
- The share price of NBCC has been a declining trend since it’s lifetime high of ₹ 145.65 registered during November 2017.
- Stock Price recently make Breakout below the crucial Weekly support of last 24 weeks, at 33.5.
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (DAILY)
- On the daily chart, the stock has given a breakout from its rangebound move in which it had been trading for more than five months, suggests robust downside movement.
- The stock is moving in a strong downtrend by making lower high, lower lows on the daily chart.
- ADX and -DI crossing above 30 indicate selling momentum and probable further fall.
Follow This Post On Social Media
⭐️ Ultra Equity Advice #113: ADX and -DI crossing above 30, rising and above +DI.— Goodluck Capital (@CapitalGoodluck) February 11, 2020
Bearish momentum is developing and we recommend to go short for this trade.
🔗 Original Post: https://t.co/LUxzGvS8Kt#technicalanalysis #trading #investments #hedgefund #GoodluckCapitalUltra