Colgate Palmolive (India) STOCK RECOMMENDATION
|Buy Range||1310 – 1360|
|Target||1470 – 1510|
|Duration||8 – 10 Trading Days|
|Potential Returns^||10 – 13%|
|CP#||Idea||Buy Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Returns^|
|1359.5||BUY||1310 – 1360||1470 – 1510||1270||8 – 10 Trading Days||10 – 13%|
# CP – closing price on May 08, 2020.
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 1415.
^ Potential returns are calculated based on the median of buy range.
Verify Ultra Equity Advice #127
To verify our authenticity and credibility, do check the trading position update and recommendation timestamp. Be assured such records are permanent and irreversible.
COMPANY OVERVIEW - Colgate Palmolive (India)
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited (NSE: COLPAL) is the largest manufacturer of personal oral care products in India. The company offers toothpaste, toothpowder, toothbrushes, mouthwashes under the brand name Colgate. The company also provides a range of personal care products under the brand name Palmolive. Colgate-Palmolive Company, U.S.A. is the company’s ultimate holding company. In Q3FY20, the standalone revenue jumped 3.6% to Rs 199.1 crore as against the year-ago period.
|Sectoral Index||Nifty FMCG|
Colgate Palmolive (India) TECHNICAL ANALYSIS (WEEKLY)
- After the strong positive rally in the last two months, the stock has taken intermediate support above the breakout area of 1290-1300.
- Colgate Palmolive (India) chart analysis on weekly timeframe shows the change of polarity principle and a higher base building process that is acting as a launchpad for the next up move.
Colgate Palmolive (India) TECHNICAL ANALYSIS (DAILY)
- As seen in the Colgate Palmolive (India) price chart, the stock has given a sharp upside breakout of it’s last seven days downtrend.
- Volumes have been healthy in this breakout confirming the bullishness.
- Such turnaround of the Colgate Palmolive (India) share price structure with volume confirmation presents a fresh buying opportunity in the stock.
- The momentum oscillator RSI is also moving northwards after trendline breakout and thus showing strength in the counter.
Colgate Palmolive (India) SHARE PRICE LIVE UPDATE - POSITION & ACTIVITIES
Follow This Post On Social Media
⭐️ Ultra Equity Advice 127: ████#Stock Recommendation - BUY— Goodluck Capital (@CapitalGoodluck) May 11, 2020
● Expected return 10-13% in 10 days
● Minimum profit ₹ 94,500/lot in F&O future
Weekly #share price at intermediate support.
Trendline breakout, Vol. & RSI confirmation on Daily chart.https://t.co/5ujFpEui5e