|Buy Range||650 – 670|
|Target||715 – 740|
|Duration||20 – 25 Trading Sessions|
|Potential Return^||6 – 10%|
|CMP#||Idea||Buy Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Return^|
|672.4||BUY||650 – 670||715 – 740||620||20 – 25 Trading Sessions||6 – 10%|
# CMP on Nov 30, 2019
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 694.
^ The returns are calculated based on CMP#
United Spirits engaged in the business of manufacture, purchase and sale of alcoholic beverages which includes whisky, vodka and rum segments, and caters to various consumers through luxury, premium, prestige and popular spirits categories. The company posts a 69% jump in net profit at Rs 258.70 crore in FY19; revenue up 14.7%.
|Sectoral Index||NIFTY 500|
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (WEEKLY)
- After a consistent downtrend in the last 11 months, the stock price has shifted into a sharp upside bounce in this week.
- This breakout can be a signal of the conclusion of the downtrend.
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (DAILY)
- Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms at Daily Charts.
- Price has been holding above the upward sloping trend line.
- ADX and +DI above 20 indicate buying momentum and probable further rise.