|Buy Range||565 – 580|
|Target||615 – 620|
|Duration||12 – 15 Trading Days|
|Potential Returns^||7 – 8%|
|CP#||Idea||Buy Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Returns^|
|591.65||BUY||565 – 580||615 – 620||560||12 – 15 Trading Days||7 – 8%|
# CP – closing price on Feb 14, 2020
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 603.
^ Potential returns are calculated based on the median of buy range.
COMPANY OVERVIEW - UPL Limited
United Phosphorous (UPL) is engaged in manufacturing agrochemicals, industrial chemicals and chemical intermediates. The agrochemicals segment consists of agrochemicals technicals and formulations. The industrial chemicals segment consists of industrial chemicals and speciality chemicals. The other segment consists of traded products. Founded in 1969, UPL Limited offers a range of products that include insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, fumigants, plant growth and regulators and rodenticides. They have 23 manufacturing sites, which includes nine in India, four in France and two in Spain.
In Q3FY20, the consolidated Net Profit of United Phosphorus Ltd rose 77.54 per cent to Rs 838 crore as against the year-ago period.
|Sectoral Index||Nifty 500|
UPL Limited TECHNICAL ANALYSIS (MONTHLY)
- Looking at the Monthly chart, UPL Limited share has seen a spectacular rally from the bottom of around 2.1 (September 2001). There is a steady support baseline which is moving upwards along with price rise.
- Overall trend and the broader pattern are bullish and reactive pullback on might be temporary in nature.
- As UPL current price is just above the Support, we find a Low-risk trade opportunity here.
UPL LIMITED TECHNICAL ANALYSIS (DAILY)
- The stock of United Phosphorous Limited had been moving in higher top and higher bottom formation indicating positive bias.
- Last few days UPL Limited price is trading above the 15 days MA and recent closing near the Upper Bollinger Band showing further bullishness.
- ADX and +DI crossing above 30 indicates Upside momentum in stock price.
- The momentum oscillator RSI is also moving northwards and thus showing strength in the counter.
UPL Share Price Live UPDATE - POSITION & ACTIVITIES
Follow This Post On Social Media
💡 United Phosphorous (NSE: #UPL) #share #trading advice - #ADX and +DI above 30, #RSI above 50.— Goodluck Capital (@CapitalGoodluck) February 17, 2020
⬆️ Buy range 565-580, Target ₹ 615-620, #Stoploss 560, expected #Profit 7-8%.
🔗 Original Post https://t.co/u7IZRvG3fi#technicalanalysis #tradingtips #tradingstrategy #longshort