|Sell Range||250 – 240|
|Target||227 – 222|
|Duration||25 – 27 Trading Sessions|
|Potential Return^||6 – 8%|
|CMP#||Idea||Sell Range||Target||StopLoss*||Duration||Potential Return^|
|241.7||SELL||250 – 240||227 – 222||250||25 – 27 Trading Sessions||6 – 8%|
# CMP on July 05, 2019
* Maintain recommended StopLoss by daily closing basis.
Once 1st target hit, reset StopLoss at 234.
^ The returns are calculated based on CMP#
V-Guard Industries Limited engaged in manufacturing, trading, and selling of consumer electrical products in India and internationally. The company offers a range of products including voltage stabilizers, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), digital UPS, inverters, batteries, electric water heaters, solar water heaters, wiring cables, mixer grinders, industrial motors and air coolers etc.
|Sectoral Index||Nifty Consumtion|
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (WEEKLY)
- The stock price has been moving in sideways range in the last few months and was showing a lack of strength to sustain the upmove during this period.
- Presently, the stock price has placed near the Upper bound of a sideways range and based on historical price pattern we are expecting the price to fall off from here.
TECHNICAL OBSERVATIONS (DAILY)
- The stock has formed Bearish Engulfing candlestick near the top which is a bearish reversal formation. Normally this type of candlestick suggests the bear have taken control of a security’s price movement from bulls.
- There is negative divergence of RSI on the daily chart, we are anticipating immidiate falling of the price of this stock.